AIR DUCT CLEANING OTTAWA PROCEDURES
Our Ottawa Air Duct Cleaning procedures check list is below. This should give you an idea as to what you can expect from our air duct cleaning service in Ottawa.
Duct Cleaning Check List
1) Pre-Inspection: Are there any issues that could prevent us from cleaning the duct system
2) Create access opening into main supply duct work: Make the recommended access openings into the main duct work, and patch up afterwards.
3) Hook up HEPA Vacuum collection device to Main supply duct work.
4) Direct 220 PSI of compressed air to all supply (Heat) registers; Ensure that all heat registers are clean and debris removed from heat run.
5) Clean main supply line with air wash cleaning equipment:, air wash skippers and brushes. Clean main truck line of loose debris and other loose foreign materials.
6) Switch vacuum collection device to main return duct work. Yes / No
7) Direct 220 PSI to all return air registers: Clean all return registers, direct air wash, and compressed air into return air compartments.
8) Clean main return line with air wash cleaning equipment: Air wash skippers and brushes. Clean main return line of loose debris and other loose foreign materials.
9) Clean Furnace Blower Motor: Clean all dirt from furnace blower motor.
10) Patched up all holes and clean up work site.
Lead Technician to give his report to customer.
An Ottawa Duct Cleaning Review
I had Fresh Air Duct Cleaning come to my house yesterday, and was very pleased with their service. These guys were on time, very thorough, willing to take the time to explain what they were doing to me, and pleasant to deal with every step of the way. I would recommend their services to anyone looking to have their ducts cleaned! Thanks for a job well done! - Campbell July 22, 2015 From Ottawa